Thanks to the presence of honey, it offers a re-mineralizing, nourishing and emollient action. It presents a memory effect, that is, the ability to restore the fixing action even after 24-36 hours by passing damp hands through the hair. Decisive, yet natural fixing action, hair hydration and nourishment perfect for styles in movement or to give the hair a wet-look effect.
How to use:
Apply the right amount of product on wet hair, particularly where curls are frizzy. Blow dry or allow to dry naturally without moving excessively the hair.
Natural Active Ingredients:
- Fig milk - hydrating action;
- Grapefruit seeds extract - anti-oxidfant effect;
- Hydrolized soy proteins - conditioning and restructuring the hair;
- Hydrolized wheat proteins - film forming action;
- Rhizobian gum - give volume and moisture to the hair;
An efficent solution against fever and cold.
Boil between 40 and 120 grams of figs for each liter of water, leave for 15 minutes, then filter it.
Take as "hydric diet" in case of fever, and against bronchitis, laringitis, and after-effects of colds.
It can also be used for rinsing in case of mouth inflammations.